Friday, April 23, 2010
Cook the veggies in the microwave first and then pair them with a cool tomato and crisp lettuce in a whole wheat wrap for that perfect contrast between the warm and the refreshing.
Feta Veggie Wrap
Assorted veggies from salad bar (spinach, broccoli, zucchini, onions, edamame)
1 Tbsp basil infused olive oil
1 whole wheat tortilla
3 tomato slices
1 lettuce leaf
2 slices swiss cheese (optional)
1. Place salad bar veggies on a plate and drizzle with olive oil and top with feta cheese.
2. Cover with another plate and microwave on high for 1 minute.
3. Meanwhile, layer the tomato, lettuce, and cheese on a tortilla.
4. Add the veggies on top, roll as you wish, and cut in half.
5. Admire the lovely cross section and eat.