Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Perfect for Sunday Brunch! Don't be fooled by its demure beauty - this pancake tower is a dangerous sticky edible monster poised for attack. The minute you sink your fork into it, expect the pancakes to slide off of the yogurt and the honey will inevitably get on your fingers and you will be covered in a delicious mess. For serious eaters only.
Yogurt Pancake Stack
1. Spray pancakes with cooking spray and grill both sides on the panini until toasted and crisp on the outside yet still soft and warm on the inside.
2. Put one pancake on the plate.
3. Top with yogurt and half of the sliced bananas.
4. Place another pancake on top.
5. Top with yogurt and jam.
6. Place the final pancake on top.
7. Garnish with sliced bananas and honey.