This was originally posted a long time ago, before we were notified that no one should put peanut butter in the waffle irons because of allergies! We are sincerely sorry for setting a bad example, but instead of deleting this post, we feel that it would be helpful to keep it here as a friendly reminder for future peanut butter waffle lovers.
Peanut Butter Waffle
1/2 ladle waffle batter
2 Tbsp peanut butter
1 small banana, sliced
1 Tbsp honey + 1 Tbsp peanut butter
1. In a cereal bowl, mix waffle batter and 2 Tbsp peanut butter until well-blended.
2. Spray a waffle machine with non-stick spray and pour the batter in the center. (Note: We used less waffle batter to give the waffle an fun shape)
3. Cook waffle as directed.
4. In a small cup, mix honey and 1 Tbsp peanut butter. (Note: Feel free to use just honey instead of the mixture, if you prefer)
5. Garnish waffle with sliced bananas, peanut butter and honey mixture, and whipped cream.
6. Dust the top with cinnamon.